HOW TO REACH RAVENNA EVENTING VENUE
- Autostrada A14 “Bologna-Taranto”
- Subito dopo Imola prendere la deviazione per Ravenna.
- Uscire a Ravenna (ultima uscita) e proseguire per Venezia – Lidi Nord
- Arrivati sulla SS 309 “Romea”, al 3° Km, girare a destra in via Mambelli (vedi immagine a destra).
- Highway A14 “Bologna-Taranto”
- After Imola exit, turn to Ravenna
- Continue straight on to Venezia – Lidi Nord
- Once arrived on SS309 Romea, after 3 km, turn right to Circolo Ippico (see image on the right)
Ravenna is at the crossroad between S.S. 16 Adriatica, which runs all along the Adriatic coast, Motorway A14 (from Milan, Florence, Bologna) and Highway E45/E7, which gets directly to Rome.
Approximate driving times:
Bologna 50 min.
Rimini 50 min.
Florence 2 hr.
Venice 2 hr.
Milan 3 hr.
Ravenna can be reached by train from Bologna (1 ½ hours) and Rimini (1 hour) which are connected to all major national and international lines. Ravenna railway station is a 15 minute drive from Ravenna Eventing.
There are direct regular air services to Bologna BLQ from most Italian and European airports. Main intercontinental airports are Milan, Venice and Rome.